Entrepreneurs that are looking to launch successful startups need a great business plan.Before you begin writing statements and making forecasts, you need to do one important thing if you want your new company to succeed — you MUST identify your target market.
Your target market includes those who have a specific need which your business is able to successfully fulfill.This should influence every decision that you make e.g.from where you’re located to how you market. The most successful small business owners are the ones who take the time to clearly define their target markets before they begin work on their business plans.
By the end of Priyanka’s presentation, you’ll be able to do just that.
As a business speaker serving the greater San Francisco Bay Area, Priyanka specializes in helping entrepreneurs, small business owners, business incubators and business accelerators hone in on target audiences and then craft effective business plans around them.
During up-to 60-minute presentation, Priyanka will uncover the secrets to identifying a target audience in an engaging, interesting way. The presentation can be held at any location of your choosing. For the best experience, 15 to 50 attendees are recommended.
Priyanka will fully explain what actionable steps need to be taken to identify a target audience, giving entrepreneurs and small business owners the information that they need to succeed.
To learn more about this experience, contact us by email at priyankalalwanimusic(at)gmail(dot)com or by phone (Click on the ‘leave a voicemail’ icon on the right).
- How to keep your voice young
- How to finish your project on time and stay accountable
- Workshops and webinars speaking about reviewing your own music, goal setting in music, online promotions etc.
- Find your target market for your music business
- Marketing strategies for solo-preneurs
- Marketing strategies for artists
- Youtube strategies for up and coming artists
– Learn how to hone in on the best target market for any startup through an engaging, exciting presentation from a knowledgeable business speaker
– Ideal for groups of 15 to 50 small business owners, entrepreneurs, business accelerators or business incubators
– Available to travel to locations throughout San Francisco and the Greater Bay Area
– Payment accepted through PayPal; Major credit cards and debit cards also accepted
– Presentation lasts for 45-60 minutes