What exactly does that cost include?
- Meeting awesome people with out-of-the-box ideas like you.
- Listening to your recording.
- Familiarizing myself with the song.
- Testing out ideas.
- Composing and finalizing the ideas for recording.
- Preparing the DAW (digital audio workstation) with your track and all setups.
- Recording the keyboard part.
- Output of a draft mixed track: your input track plus the added keyboard layer(s).
- Output of a solo WAV track of the keyboard layer(s) only.
After the initial US$50 deposit, pay nothing more until you hear and love the finished outcome.