This is our agreement about the business side of our relationship. Please take a minute to read it, as this is what we’ll follow should anything arise about cancellation, payment and so on.
CANCELLING YOUR LESSONS:
- You need to notify me at-least 48 hours before the lesson to have them rescheduled.
- If you notify me about rescheduling the lesson on the same day, you lose that lesson.
- You must call my cell and send me an email.
- If you fail to give notice of cancellation, you will be charged for the full hour lesson.
- If you don’t show up and don’t notify me, you lose that lesson.
PAYING FOR YOUR LESSONS:
- Lessons are paid in advance in sets of four with cash or check.
- Returned checks will be charged $30 plus any cost of collections.
- Unused lesson credits expire six months from payment date and gift certificates expire one year from issue date
- All lessons and gift certificates are not refundable.
OTHER STUFF ABOUT YOUR LESSONS:
- If you are LATE, you’ll be given the remaining time left from the time you arrive of your lesson. I won’t be able to give you the full 30 minutes of the lesson.
- You need to notify me if you are running more than fifteen minutes late so I know to still expect you.
- Lessons held online and in our music studio.
- Our lesson agreement applies to gift certificates.
- The student is expected to turn up to lessons ON TIME, prepared and ready to work.
- If you are given music and technical exercises to do away from the lesson, you are expected to come to the next lesson prepared so that we can move forward.
- Bring a tape recorder or Digital Sound device to record your lessons.
- Bring the hindustani classical notes and song lyrics.One best practice is to file them so that you don’t misplace or lose them.
- Bring along Water – you don’t want to dry up.
- You should keep track of your growth. Get a notepad and pen ti write them down or take notes on your phone.
- Bring Sugar Free Ricola Drops – they soothe the sore throat. I don’t recommend Menthol or any sugar drops.